Sunday, April 06, 2008

tIe aNd dYe......

On Friday, i did an art craft called "tie and dye". it is a bit interesting though.

TIE
I have to tie something to my white cloth as tight as possible. I leave it for about a week. Actually, i should have done the tying of the thing months ago but i always forget. Haha

DYE
The moment to dye my cloth has come. There are different colours of dye prepared. At first, i do not know what colour to choose. But later i saw my second favourite colour, Purple. So i dip my cloth all into the pail of Purple dye. A few minutes later, i took it out mand put it in my plastic bag.

When i am home, i did all the instructions i copied down in school. Then i leave it to dry. When it is dry, I look at my cloth and noticed that the background turned light blue but the place where i tied is purple. I like the effect and the final product. It is fun getting to know an art craft that i have never done before.

Thank You Ms Yong!!! (for giving me another "recipe")

4 comments:

kwon Jun hyeok said...

come and vote at my blog on boys
in our class. it is more fun than ZHEN WEI`S. HAHA

Unknown said...

Hi!

Come on over to my blog to learn something new.

And do vote in my poll: "What would you like to learn?"!

strawbery shortcake said...

can you stop that,jun hyeok?its ver irritating!i have heard it too much times!

strawbery shortcake said...

Everybody go to my blog!!!!!!!!!!!